What to expect when signing up for a SendShark account
I don’t know if you made it to the end of my YouTube video on this topic, but I jokingly said it took longer to figure out what my Username was going to be than signing up for a SendShark account. In actuality that brings up a pretty good point, though, so I guess without any further adieu, let’s go:
- First Click on one of the two links: A. If you know you are ready to purchase rights to all the great tools you can use with SendShark, go ahead and click HERE. B. If you’re not quite sure if you want to dive is yet, you can try the FREE Trial by clicking HERE.
- I would first prepare by coming up with a decent username. By decent, I mean something that you don’t mind people seeing if they know where to look in a link. Something decent could also mean, depending on your preference, something identifying your brand or NOT identifying your brand. And don’t forget a good password.
- As a matter of fact, that will be on the first page after you click to give it a try; Name, Email, Username, Password, Verify Password, Phone Number (optional) and click on the button “Create Free Account” or whatever it is.
- Click on the Link: https://dontrez.com/sendshark and scroll down to the huge button that indicates that you are ready to Sign Up.
- Fill in the Contact Information: Make sure you use a good Street Address, not PO Box for this one. City, State, ZIP, Country, Phone and Click “Confirm”
- Billing Information: “Name As It Appears on the Card”,CC#,CC Code, Expiration Date, Billing Method and then Click on “purchase”
- You may encounter another sales page for a package deal to take advantage of as a new Partner. Take a look at it and decide how you want to proceed. If you prefer to go to the members area, you just have to click on the fine print at the bottom that reds, “No, thank you! Please take me to my members area.”
- Congratulations, you’re in!
I would click on a few pages and look around to see what’s there and which modules you have access to. It’s a fairly straight-forward process if you’ve ever filled out an application for anything.
I just wanted to also reiterate the Congratulations step. I know it means a lot to a lot of people. Now you get to experiment and tinker with things and see what this thing can do so let the fun begin.